1. Our service
Our charges include a bespoke design service and there is no extra charge for creating a completely new design from your ideas. No cake from Cuppies ‘n’ Cream is ever exactly the same and will always be personal to you.
2. Gift Vouchers
If you would like to buy gift vouchers for someone, please visit our shop.
3. Can I send the cakes as a gift?
Yes, you can add a gift message. We will then include the message on a card within the box of cakes. We will also hand tie the box with ribbon for you. If you want to send the cakes to someone else, don’t forget to change the delivery address.
4. What is the process for ordering a cake or cupcakes?
We recommend that you make an initial enquiry by email, giving us you date, delivery location, how many people you would like to feed and any design ideas so we can give you a rough price guide. Then we can provide a firm quote. To confirm your order, a deposit is payable, with the balance being due two weeks before the event.
5. Do you deliver?
Yes, delivery is available. Free for 5 miles and under from RG41 but a small charge is made when travelling further of 45p a mile.
6. What are you deposit and payment terms?
We do take a deposit on all orders which is non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances. This is purely to cover the costs of cancellation and turning further orders away. Once your deposit has been paid this secures your slot in the diary. If you order is within 2 weeks of delivery we ask for full payment upfront which is non-refundable. Final wedding payments are due two weeks before the wedding date. We will send one reminder for a deposit or remaining balance payment but after that, if no payment has been received by the deadline, and we have had no contact with you, your order will be considered cancelled and the slot will be offered to another customer. We work on a first come first served basis so if we don’t receive a deposit the cake is not secured. Once a deposit is secured you will receive a full receipt which will state the remaining balance due and the date to be paid by. Again we will send one reminder only for final payment, and if no payment is received without any contact your slot will be cancelled and offered to the next customer.
As your cake/cupcakes booking is reserved solely for you and certain components for your cake(s) may be ordered months in advance, the following conditions are implemented when an order is cancelled:
- More than 60 days full refund minus deposit
- Between 30-60 days half refund, minus deposit
- Within 3 weeks – If you have to cancel your order for any reason, you will be liable to pay for any special order items, and for any work that has been started. In addition if a wedding cake is cancelled within 1 week of the wedding date the full outstanding balance will be payable. In the unlikely event we are unable to make your cake due to illness we will try our best to get you a replacement baker. If that is not possible you will of course be issued with a full refund. Non payment of an invoice will also mean your order will be cancelled. Full payment is always upfront and in advance of the delivery date.
8. Are all your products Vegetarian?
Yes, we strictly check that ALL ingredients we use are suitable for vegetarians.
9. How do I store my cupcakes?
We recommend that you keep them in a cool place in their box. Do not store them in the fridge.
10. How long will the cupcakes last for?
We recommend to experience Cuppies n Cream cupcakes at their best that the cakes are consumed within 4 days of receipt. They are perfectly fine for up to 6 days, but may not taste as fresh.
11. Can I choose a mix of flavours for my wedding cake?
Yes, of course. Any cake with multiple tiers can have different flavours for each tier although we do ask that you choose a maximum of three different flavours per cake. Click here to see a list of our flavours.
12. Do you work in a nut-free kitchen?
Whilst we do our best to provide cakes and cupcakes for all food intolerances and allergies nut-free is one we CANT guarantee as we do use nuts in our kitchen. We can use nut-free ingredients for you but there will always be a small risk of cross-contamination.